Are you an art student, a graphic designer or are you an amateur artist?
Would you like to create a logo for the New Zealand League Against Epilepsy (NZLAE) and at the same time be into win yourself a prize of $250?
Each chapter of the ILAE needs a logo and we invite you to help us find the perfect logo for our chapter – New Zealand League Against Epilepsy. By doing so, not only will you have your work used by us on our letterheads and website, you also have the chance to win a prize of $250 for your efforts. Please see attached resource sheets with information that will be helpful when creating your design. (more information here)
|How should it look?
• An original logo that is modern, clean and uncluttered
• Logo should be bright and colourful, there is no colour preference
• The message should be positive
• NZLAE full name is included in the logo, that is, New Zealand League Against Epilepsy
• Suitable for website, Social Media and printed materials with capacity to be printed in colour and black and white.
• File type should be EPS
• Photoshop PSD files are not acceptable
• Image size of the file must not exceed 1280 x 1024 pixels
• The file size must not exceed 5MB
• Ethical considerations e.g. Clipart may not be used