Infographic by 16best.net. Cheers for letting me use it!
Object-oriented programming (OOP) focuses on creating reusable patterns of code, in contrast to procedural programming, which focuses on explicit sequenced instructions. When working on complex programs in particular, object-oriented programming lets you reuse code and write code that is more readable, which in turn makes it more maintainable.
This is a four part tutorial by by tutorial here)(
Tim Berners-Lee is often credited as being the inventor of the World Wide Web — but these days he’s bent on changing it.
The world renowned engineer and computer scientist has been working on a new project designed to fundamentally overhaul the internet and how it functions. He wants to pry power back from the tech juggernauts and give us more control over our personal data. (read more)
Are you an art student, a graphic designer or are you an amateur artist?
Would you like to create a logo for the New Zealand League Against Epilepsy (NZLAE) and at the same time be into win yourself a prize of $250?
Each chapter of the ILAE needs a logo and we invite you to help us find the perfect logo for our chapter – New Zealand League Against Epilepsy. By doing so, not only will you have your work used by us on our letterheads and website, you also have the chance to win a prize of $250 for your efforts. Please see attached resource sheets with information that will be helpful when creating your design. (more information here)
|How should it look?
• An original logo that is modern, clean and uncluttered
• Logo should be bright and colourful, there is no colour preference
• The message should be positive
• NZLAE full name is included in the logo, that is, New Zealand League Against Epilepsy
• Suitable for website, Social Media and printed materials with capacity to be printed in colour and black and white.
• File type should be EPS
• Photoshop PSD files are not acceptable
• Image size of the file must not exceed 1280 x 1024 pixels
• The file size must not exceed 5MB
• Ethical considerations e.g. Clipart may not be used
This is a rapid fire crash course, but some people may find this style of learning useful. It’s an hour long. Buckle your seatbelt.