Are you an art student, a graphic designer or are you an amateur artist?
Would you like to create a logo for the New Zealand League Against Epilepsy (NZLAE) and at the same time be into win yourself a prize of $250?
Each chapter of the ILAE needs a logo and we invite you to help us find the perfect logo for our chapter – New Zealand League Against Epilepsy. By doing so, not only will you have your work used by us on our letterheads and website, you also have the chance to win a prize of $250 for your efforts. Please see attached resource sheets with information that will be helpful when creating your design. (more information here)
|How should it look?
• An original logo that is modern, clean and uncluttered
• Logo should be bright and colourful, there is no colour preference
• The message should be positive
• NZLAE full name is included in the logo, that is, New Zealand League Against Epilepsy
• Suitable for website, Social Media and printed materials with capacity to be printed in colour and black and white.
• File type should be EPS
• Photoshop PSD files are not acceptable
• Image size of the file must not exceed 1280 x 1024 pixels
• The file size must not exceed 5MB
• Ethical considerations e.g. Clipart may not be used
This short film by students from Media Design School New Zealand won Best Animated Film at the 2016 Comi-Con International Independent film Festival.
This year’s Tropfest short film festival winner is ‘Back o’ the Bus’ by New Plymouth Boys’ High School digital media teacher Hannah Taylor.
The Codeworx Challenge is an annual competition here in New Zealand that rewards innovation and initiative. In groups of up to four people, students were tasked with solving a real world problem this year using a Raspberry Pi and code. The results were outstanding as you can see for yourself on their website.
Industry professionals were also impressed if this article from the New Zealand Herald is any indication.